From all of us here at Hoschton’s Manor Lake Assisted Living & Memory Care, we appreciate the positive feedback from our assisted living and memory care blog readers regarding the practical utility of our blog messaging. Many of our readers are at home taking care of their loved one’s Assisted Living support needs and/or their Memory Care support requirements. We are honored and humbled to lend a hand via our weekly blog posts. Today, let’s define for you who is a good candidate for professional assisted living support services.
Determining if assisted living is right for your loved ones can be an overwhelming decision, but we’re here to help make it as easy and clear as we can. A few questions you can ask are:
- Can the potential assisted living resident walk around on their own without much help?
- Does the potential assisted living resident have a chronic condition or require insulin?
- Does the potential assisted living resident require medical attention on an on-going basis?
- Does the potential assisted living resident require rehabilitation for post-surgical procedures?
- Does the potential assisted living resident have early signs of dementia or Alzheimer’s?
Depending on level of care needed, each assisted living resident has the ability to select specific services to help them day-to-day. When considering the future of long-term care for you or your loved one, our assisted living community here at Hoschton’s Manor Lake Assisted Living and Memory Care is a great place to start. We deliver a solid foundation of care for assisted living residents allowing them to maintain maximum independence.